The PHA Patient Safety and Quality Awards recognize health care organizations for their achievements in reducing the risk of medical errors and improving patient safety and medical outcomes. SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY.
2023 award information will be available soon.
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Hospitals with Less Than 100 Beds
- Hospitals with 100 to 299 Beds
- Hospitals with More Than 300 Beds
- Hospital/Health Systems
- Specialty Hospitals (Long Term Acute Care, Rehab, Psychiatric/Behavioral, Other Specialty)
- Josh Nahum Special Award for Achievement in Infection Prevention and Control
*Circle of Excellence Award (no application required) is awarded to a hospital that wins an award in the current year as well as three or more PHA Patient Safety and Quality awards within the previous five years.
Contact Lynne Hall for more information.