GHA is pleased to offer our members access to nationally recognized experts presenting high quality and timely webinars, most at no cost.
- Unless otherwise noted, GHA webinars are free for all employees and trustees of our member hospitals.
- Most sessions are eligible for ACHE qualified education credit and contact hours for nursing home administrators. Select sessions may offer additional types of continuing education (CE) credit.
- There are three convenient ways to participate:
- Join our webinars live at the scheduled time to be able to ask your questions of our presenters in real time. Visit our Event Calendar to register for upcoming sessions.
- Recording- Not sure if you’ll be able to make the live session, or did something come up at the last minute? All registered participants will receive a link to the recording of the webinar that you have 60 days to view at your convenience at no additional charge.
- On Demand- If you missed the announcement or weren’t able to register in time for one of our previously held webinars, email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and get access to the recording up to 60 days after the live event.
To receive notifications about upcoming educational sessions, please email email@example.com to be added to our distribution list.
**Out-of-state hospital associations, please contact the Education Department to register.